Tools and resources
Looking for more information to help you evaluate your knowledge mobilization (KMb) efforts?
The Knowledge Institute on Child and Youth Mental Health and Addictions has a number of evaluation resources within the Resource Hub, including:
- The Program evaluation toolkit contains tools and templates for planning, doing and using evaluation, including a template and support for developing a logic model.
- The Measures Database is a growing online directory that profiles measures related to child and youth mental health and program evaluation.
Or check out these additional resources:
- The Innoweave Developmental Evaluation self-assessment tool can help you determine your community’s readiness and capacity to use a developmental evaluation approach.
- The Community Tool Box provides resources and tools to help people work together to build healthier communities, including information on evaluating community programs and initiatives.
- The National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools provides a registry of resources relevant to using and doing knowledge translation in public health, including some relevant to evaluation.
- Knowledge Translation: A synopsis of the literature (developed by Alberta Health Services) provides some information on measures related to knowledge translation.
- Knowledge Translation: Introduction to Models, Strategies, and Measures (developed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison) provides approaches to measuring knowledge use.
- The Good Indicators Guide: Understanding how to use and choose indicators is a practical resource for using indicators to monitor and improve performance, systems or outcomes.
Ready to get started? Download the knowledge mobilization plan here!
TIP: Be sure to save the form to your desktop and open it in Adobe Reader so you don't lose your work.